Emergency Closure Guidance
For up to date information about emergency closures, please visit Falkirk Council's school closures page.
If an emergency closure occurs, the following will happen:
- Parents will be informed of the closure by Groupcall, telephone or by announcement in the press or on Central FM
- Children will NOT be dismissed from school unless accompanied by a parent or emergency contact
- Children who come to school by bus or taxi will remain at school until parents have been contacted and should remain at school until collected by an authorised adult
- Children do not need to contact parents by mobile phone as this will be done by staff
- Children who cannot, for whatever reason, leave until the end of the school day will be supervised by staff who remain on the premises
We appreciate your support in this matter.